Throughout the past year, we have enjoyed watching children visit the Museum so excited to play! Now, more than ever, families need a safe and inviting place to connect and explore learning concepts together. Social connection and hands-on learning through play are an essential buffer to the disruption, isolation, and learning loss that many children are experiencing.
Hands-on learning opportunities provide a sense of normalcy while operating with procedures that prioritized the health and safety of our core audience of young children.
This year KidsPlay:
- inspired enrichment and wonder with new interactive exhibits.
- welcomed new audiences with expanded access programs.
- drew visitors from across the region to downtown Torrington.
- increased collaboration with community partners.
- worked with local school districts to provide innovative enrichment opportunities.
- planned for the Museum’s expansion with community feedback.
- advocated for informal learning at the State and Federal levels.
Please consider making a gift to KidsPlay to help us navigate the persistent challenges associated with the coronavirus pandemic. Your investment will strengthen our resilience to the financial hardship of operating at a reduced capacity during uncertain times. With your support, we can focus on creating rich experiences that prepare a generation of curious and adaptable lifelong learners.
Click here to donate.