A child using play and curiosity to interact with the world is developing skills that will enhance his or her experience in navigating our ever-changing world. During this period of substantial disruption, children need playful learning experiences more than ever.
While the COVID-19 pandemic has profoundly impacted our work, KidsPlay Children's Museum remains committed to providing hands-on learning experiences. The Museum is open for play following the Reopen Connecticut Rules and CDC’s guidelines to keep staff and visitors safe. Your support is more critical than ever as KidsPlay continues to:
- present learning concepts in ways that inspire wonder and delight
- spark curiosity and creativity
- foster the cognitive and social-emotional growth of young children
- create cherished memories of shared experiences on Main Street
Is your business ready to partner in this work? Please review our Corporate Partner Brochure to learn about KidsPlay's Corporate Partners Program.
We have carefully designed the Corporate Partners Program to:
- celebrate your organization’s support across our many communication channels with parents, grandparents, donors, educators, and other partners.
- offer your employees and their families greater access to the benefits of hands-on learning through play.
- demonstrate your commitment to creating a vibrant family-friendly community.
Please respond either online or by using this form to help us thoughtfully plan recognition of your support. Questions? Call Eileen Marriott at 860-618-770 ext 2227 or email to email@example.com.