Gather up your family, turn on some music – it's time to dance! Here are some ideas for your Family Dance Night:
- Choose a partner and face each other. One person dances while the other copies the moves.
- Put on a favorite musical and dance along with the scenes.
- Pretend you are a Rockette and perform a line dance.
- Dance the “Social Distance Dance” – dancing without touching! Include moves like the “pretend hand wash” and the “elbow cough.”
- Add musical instruments, ribbons, costumes, scarves and smiles to your dances. Be as silly as you want.
- When your family dance is over, award prizes to your talented family, give applause and schedule the next family dance party!
- Learn some dance moves from the Rockettes.