We request that visitors, members, volunteers, and staff follow sick person protocol. Please remain home if you or your child are sick. Illnesses of specific concern at the Museum include:
- Suspected or diagnosed flu (headache, fever/chills, lethargy, cough)
- Diarrhea or vomiting (within 24 - 48 hours)
- Conjunctivitis or “pink eye” infection or other contagious infections that require antibiotic therapy.
- Cold (a fresh sneezy and runny cold or persistent cough and sneezing)
- Impetigo (infectious skin disease which shows up as small pimples that turn into red blisters in a circular pattern)
- Strep Throat (You must be on antibiotics for 24 hours before coming to the museum.)
- Any of the following contagious diseases: measles, mumps, rubella, roseola, and chickenpox. Children with chickenpox may not come until all of the sores are crusted and there are no new eruptions.