In an increasingly digital world, a children’s museum is a place for families to gather in community to play and learn. It is a vital component of an early childhood ecosystem that prepares children to thrive.
Over the past twelve months, KidsPlay Children’s Museum has made a positive impact on the childhood experience in Northwest Connecticut. The Museum:
- Welcomed 46,000+ visitors from 500+ towns across 40+ states and 6 countries.
- Launched Museums for All and expanded the Angel Membership Program to ensure every child in our community has access to this high-quality museum.
- Enriched the educational landscape through high-quality, content-rich programs.
- Built a Maker Space and enhanced other interactive exhibits that are meaningful and accessible to young children and spark creative problem solving.
- Created cherished memories of a vibrant experience on Main Street.
We hope you will review our Community Impact Report to see how a gift to KidsPlay will make a difference in our community. As a non-profit organization, the Museum’s admission fees cover only half of the Museum’s operating expenses. It is your gift to the year-end appeal that opens the doors and strengthens the Museum’s ability to embrace new opportunities.
We are counting on YOU to sustain this special place.